July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday

my Dear Son,

you'd be 19 today, no one remembered just me, I sit here a cry because i still miss you so much, I wonder if your dad ever think of you, not that I care what he feels, but it would be nice to know someone else remembers that you were here. It's hard to believe that I should have a 19 year old son, I wonder who you look like and how tall you are, I miss all the thing that should have been, your first birthday, first steps, first day of school, your first everything, I hope someday I get to share these with you. I love you beyond words and I know you were here, might have only been 18 weeks but long enough to fall in love with you.

Happy Birthday my sweet son, I Love You so very much!!! miss you every day!

3 comments:

brigette said...

So sorry!! I didnt know it would have been his birthday today. Happy birthday sweet boy!! Sendung much love to your mommy!

Peach said...

Definitely long enough to fall in love. xoxo

Peach said...

And you will definitely be able to share those first with him some day.