May 11, 2010

UGH!!!

Everyday the sadness is still there lingering waiting to take over, waiting to invade the small amount of peace I feel, I am stuck..... stuck in this roller coaster of grief, and except for a few visitors, I'm alone here.

I try so hard to not let it take over, but it's always there, I know other famlies who have lost babies, and they don't seem as sad as I get, not stuck not anything anymore, even my husband has moved on, and he did that a very long time ago, he even gets angry with me for not being "over it" (I really hate that term!!!!) and I get upset with him because he is. I'm not sure if we're going to make it through this together or not, he doesn't know how to help me and I don't know what to tell him to help with. Like Marriage isn't hard enough, lets throw in some grief, and i had already came into this relationship with way too much of it as it was.

1 comment:

brigette said...

I am so sorry!!!! Is there anything I can do to help you??? Sending prayers and hugs your way!