November 25, 2011

Thankful

I am so very Thankful for all the little things, every day, cuddling my kids on the couch, making dinner, knowing that they are fed, warm and safe. Checking on them as they sleep, seeing their precious, little faces, and kissing them, so they know mommy is right there. Making room in my bed for who ever needs extra mommy love, after a bad dream in the middle of the night.

For my older girls who love all their Angel siblings, and will always talk about them, to make me smile. For Cheyenne who wants to make sure the wold never forgets that her mommy has 5 other babies, For Beverly who's in College to become a PA, so she can help take care of people, so no one ever has to be sad because they lost someone. For Savannah, because she always knows when I need an extra hug, For Merrick, I know he will always take care me. For Lucien, he has healed my heart, and our whole family.

and, for my 5 Angels, they made me who I am, taught me unconditional love, made me a mommy, gave me the greatest joy, and strengthened my faith. They have taught me so very much about Heavenly Fathers Love and Grace. I know when I fall apart that they are all here with me giving me the courage and strength to go on, and never give up.