July 18, 2011

20 years ago

20 years ago, a young lady, learned that her life would be changed for ever, she didn't get to say "hello" or "goodbye", she was told not to cry, because there would be others, she was told that these things happen for a reason, and to everyone.

20 years later she knows, her life is better because of the trials, that saying "hello" will happen and she will never have to say "goodbye". She can cry whenever she wants to, and as much as she wants to. No matter how many others there are there will never be another like you. Someday the reason" why" won't matter, and it doesn't happen to just anyone, only to the most special, Mommy's. Not everyone is strong enough to be an Angel Mommy.

18 weeks was not nearly long enough, but I'm so glad I had those few weeks, without you I wouldn't be me, you taught me unconditional love, faith, and hope.


Happy Birthday, my Darling Son, some day I will be with you all again, and I WILL NEVER say goodbye.

Kurtis Ryan 7-19-1991 lost/taken/stolen at 18 weeks to save my life.

What I wouldn't give to have you here.

1 comment:

WalkByFaith said...

I think your story is amazing. I'm so glad you overcame your lose and had more children. I lost my son 2 years ago when he was 28 days old and I struggle daily with it, but it has not stopped me from wanting children in my future!!