January 11, 2011

Letter to Mina

Dearest Mina,

Today is your Birthday again and it's been three years since I held you. I remember every detail of your sweet face, your eyes just like Savannah's and lips just like Merrick's, your lovely dark hair, there was so much hair already, your sweet spirit that I felt from, the first time I heard your heartbeat. I miss talking to you and getting to know you, I wonder if you still like peach ice cream (weird craving).

I dreamed of you just a few nights before we found out you died, I have always wondered if you were trying to prepare me for what was about to happen, you looked just like you did in my dream. I still dream about you, dancing and playing with your sisters and brother, with Grandma and Papa watching over you, or you holding a little gray kitten, smiling at me from a distance. I hope someday that I can be with you again, I miss you all so much!

I'm doing better now, I can talk about you and share your story without breaking down every time, I can think of the wonderful things about your being here and not just the fact that your gone now. I know you and the my other angels watch over the kids here and keep them safe.

Little love you are a special treasure that I will never give up, having you was one of the greatest gifts I've gotten and I would do it all over a thousand times, just to spend a single second with you, the joy and love you have given our family and the gifts you left behind make it all worth it.

I miss you. I love you! Happy Birthday in Heaven my sweet angel.

with all my love,
Mommy

1 comment:

brigette said...

Happy birthday sweet mina!! Lots of love Mendy