October 25, 2010

October Birthday's

I'm late on this post, but it was Chy's Birthday and then Bears....

Chy is now 14 and in High School, she gets more amazing everyday and is really enjoying High School, she's in Band and Chior, and also the Christan Club, not sure what that is but she seems to like it. She has bloomed into a beautiful young lady, inside and out too. She loves her brothers so much, she likes Sassy sort of,lol

Bear(Merrick) is 4 now and so wonderful, he talks more and more everyday and growing like a weed!!!! I'm so proud of him! he is adjusting so well to our move and is even mor loving then ever, tonigh when I got home after looking at a house for us to move into, he ran to me saying "give me love, your home" then he insited on making me kiss him twice, he is the best 4 year old I could ask for!!!!!

1 comment:

brigette said...

Your kids are so beautiful and growing up so fast!! Your one special mama!